The Store that Builds Homes!
Wednesday 12 pm - 6 pm
Thursday 12 pm - 6 pm
Friday 12 pm - 6 pm
Saturday 9 am - 4 pm
Tuesday 12 pm - 4 pm
Thursday 12 pm - 4 pm
Saturday 12 pm - 4 pm
3034 40th Ave NW, Rochester MN
What is a Habitat ReStore?
* A Habitat ReStore accepts donations of new and used building materials, furniture, appliances, home decor, tools, and small hardware from local individuals, retailers, businesses, and contractors. These good quality items are sold to the general public at a fraction of retail prices, and all proceeds go to Habitat for Humanity.
Is the ReStore open to the public?
* YES! Anyone and everyone can donate and shop at the ReStore!
How often does the ReStore get new materials?
* Our ReStore receives donations Tuesday through Saturday, so there is always someting new!
How are items priced at the ReStore?
* Brand new items are priced 50% OFF of retail prices. Other items, depending on condition, are priced up to 90% off retail value.
Can we negotiate prices with the ReStore?
* No. Our ReStore does not negotiate on prices with customers. Prices are firm, but markdowns are frequent! Every month prices drop by 25%. The ReStore staff also do targeted markdowns and sales as needed. Please remember, the proceeds from our store go directly to Habitat for Humanity, and this is not a flea market.
Do you use the donated materials to build Habitat Homes?
* No. The materials are sold in the Habitat ReStore, with the proceeds of the store going to Two Rivers Habitat for Humanity to serve the communities in Dodge, Olmsted, Steele, Wabasha, and Waseca counties.
How do I donate?
* Simply bring your items to us or call us at 507-258-5505 to schedule a free pick-up. You can also call ahead to make sure it is something we will be able to accept.
Do you pick up items?
* Yes! Please call us at 507-258-5505 ext. 3 or email to schedule a pick-up.
Do I get a tax receipt for donating?
* Yes! The Habitat ReStore is part of Habitat for Humanity and a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit organization. All donors are offered a tax receipt to receive a potential tax deduction.
Can the ReStore put a value on the items I donate?
* No. We cannot place a value on any donations for tax purposes. This is the responsibility of the donor.
Does the ReStore take returns?
* We do allow customers to return items up to 14 days after purchase. The items must be in the same condition they were purchased in, and the customer must have their receipt in order to get a refund.
Are all ReStores the same?
* No. Each ReStore is individually operated by the Habitat for Humanity affiliate in that area. This means they do not all carry the same items, prices, policies, hours, etc.
How do things get done at the ReStore ?
* Volunteers play a vital role in cashiering, donation intake, donation pick-ups, stocking shelves, pricing items, assisting customers, office work, cleaning, and so much more! We simply could not survive without the dedication and commitment of our volunteers.
How do I volunteer?
* It's easy! Please contact us at 507-258-5505 ext.2 or email us at