top of page
Babysitter Selfie

Apply Now

Our application cycle is currently open! We are currently accepting applications for a 3-bedroom home in Owatonna.


You may download an application here (click the underlined "application here" or pick up a hard-copy packet from our main office

Our application window will be open until June 28, 2024.

While you prepare for completion of the application, the following items tend to take longer to collect. It is best to begin collecting the following items to include in your submission of the application:

  • $30 fee for each applicant (Refundable if background check is not conducted)

  • Copy of residency document (see bottom of page)

  • Last 2 years of state and federal Tax returns (2022, 2023)

  • Paystubs for 2 months prior to application

  • 2 most recent credit card statements (if you have credit cards)

  • 2 most recent utility bills for each utility (electric, gas, phone, internet, sewer, trash)

  • Copy of your current lease

  • 3 most recent bank statements for each account held (savings, checking, investments)

  • 2 most recent statements or payment receipts of loan contracts (Car, student loans, etc)(If applicable)

  • Documentation of non-employment income (unemployment, worker's comp, social security, SSI, pension, housing subsidy) (if applicable)

  • Documentation of child support or alimony being received (if applicable)


Have questions?

Contact Our Homeowner Services Manager, Emily Gibbard,

507-361-4012 or

Acceptable Forms of Residency Documents


• Valid, unexpired US Passport                                                                              

• Certificate of Citizenship (N-560, N-561, N-645)                                                  

• Certified of Naturalization (N-550, N-570, N-578)                                         

• Re-entry Permit/Refugee Travel Document (I-327, I-571)

• Alien Registration Receipt Card

• Certified Birth Certificate (state issued)

• Certificate of Birth Abroad (FS-240, FS-545, DS-1350)

• Certified adoption certificate from a US court

• Permanent Resident Card (Form I-551)

bottom of page